Selling and buying on internet forums can be tricky. Finding potential trades or selling your items can be risky. TackleTrade’s Facebook page was created to eliminate user “guess work”. TackleTrade allows users to post photos and descriptions of the items they want to trade or sell, with the ease of communication that Facebook provides. Sell your fishing tackle, trade it, or sell a “service”, such as custom lure painting. We can even host and help with gathering donations for fund raisers and fishing related events.
If you have an extensive gear closet that you want to clean out, or just want to upgrade your fishing rods, reels and lures, then head over to TackleTrade on Facebook and explore other members’ gear and what they have to offer. Not interested in trading? Then post your item’s photo, description and asking price and finish the deal. TackleTrade is a member-driven Facebook page designed to help other anglers get the tools they need to be successful out on the water.
1. At least (1) Photo is required for each post, unless you are posting a “service”.
2. You must include an accurate description of each item’s condition (used, new)
3. State your requirements or items you are willing to accept. Requirements may be shipping regulations, such as geographic restrictions.
4. Accept or decline trade offers from other members in a respectful manner.
1. Only post on TackleTrades you consider to be valuable
2. Only sell items you would be willing to buy.
1. Discrepancies are handled between members, but TackleTrade may intervene to help each side come to a conclusion.
2. All legal rights are between Facebook users. TackleTrade is not liable for any misconduct, inaccuracies or ownership disputes. Trade at your own risk.
3. If a member is untruthful about an item, or there are “concerns” regarding a member’s identity, the member will be banned without further notice from TackleTrade.