930 subscribers. 500,000+ video views. All of this in a year and a half.
I want to say ‘thank you’ to each and every person who has watched, commented and supported me through social media. YouTube is a great venue for learning from other people and sharing my own passion for bass fishing – to be quite honest, I never intended for my channel to grow at this rate. From the beginning, my goal was to have a video library of my fishing trips for journal-like research.
Moving forward, my goal has been to provide an easy and clear understanding of the latest bass fishing techniques. The more I uploaded, the more requests and emails I received. Watching myself grow as an angler has helped others grow too. With an HD camcorder and a little bit of on-camera confidence, my channel has evolved and so has my knowledge.
I have had help along the way – my wife, parents and friends. Lamiglas and Leverage Landing Net have been intricate parts of helping me achieve and succeed when it comes my goals and accomplishments. There is more to a relationship than just meets the eye and having all of these dedicated people in my corner has made me want to raise expectations even further.
As a reward to those of you who follow my trips, photographs and videos, I am giving away (1) 8-inch Spro BBZ-1 Swimbait. This “Silver Fish” color is a perfect imitation for kokanee or any trout-filled lake. If you have largemouth in your honey hole, you won’t want to miss out on this giveaway! This is the ‘slow-sink’ model and she weighs in at 4.8-ounces.
No matter your confidence with ‘big baits’, slow rolling this bad boy around points and near docks is a great way to get bit. With Fall approaching fast, the big girls will be eating, so here are the Official Rules:
1) Write a comment below this post to tell me you want in on the giveaway! Just be sure to use your real name and email address so I can contact you if you are the chosen winner.
2) Facebook users can earn an additional entry into the giveaway if you ‘share’ the announcement post, located on FHC Outdoors’ Facebook page!
3) Twitter users can earn an additional entry into the giveaway if you tweet:
@FHCOutdoors is giving away an 8-inch Spro BBZ-1 swimbait. http://bit.ly/Ornl7F
4) YouTube users can earn an additional entry by making a video and telling me where you plan on fishing this swimbait. Just post the link below in an additional comment!
5) Enter once or earn up to (4) entries by completing any or all of the above!
By entering this contest, you agree that you are 18 years of age, or you have parental consent to give out your personal shipping address upon winning. YouTube, Twitter and Facebook have no responsibility or legal commitment towards you, FHC Outdoors or Spro Lures. Participate in good faith and good luck! Winner will be randomly chosen on or about September 2, 2012.
Zach Meeks has been chosen as the winner of the 8-inch Spro BBZ-1 Swimbait. Thank you to everyone who participated in this giveaway, but stick around as I’ll be giving away more gear as Fall approaches.